Many rivers will continue to be swollen by runoff in Eastern and Central Washington and in Northern Idaho through the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
The following rivers are affected:
* The Spokane River at Spokane continues to rise, with minor flooding. It is expected to crest Monday.
* The Naches River near Naches is expected to crest early this afternoon, bringing minor flooding, then receding from flood stage early Saturday morning. The Naches near Cliffdell will be near flood stage during the same time period.
* The Yakima River will bring minor flooding near Parker, cresting today, then receding from flood stage midday Saturday. It will also be near flood stage at Kiona early Saturday.
* The Stehekin River is near flood stage at Stehekin, receding tonight.
* The Coeur d'Alene River at Cataldo has been in minor flood stage since April 23 and will crest today near moderate flood stage.
* The St. Joe River will crest near major flood stage at St. Maries tonight.
Details are available at the NWS website -- http://water.weather.gov
-- Steve Brown