Visitors to this year’s Spokane Ag Expo can again take advantage of the free parking available at the Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena’s Main Lot.
By parking at the arena and riding the shuttle bus, visitors can avoid the expense of finding parking at the Convention Center.
Parking Lot Hours:
• Tuesday, Feb. 7: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, Feb. 8: 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Feb. 9, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Shuttle Buses Sponsored by:
Directions to the free parking at the Arena from I-90 Maple Street Exit:
• Go north and continue over the Maple Street Bridge to Boone Avenue (first light after crossing bridge). Take a right on Boone and head east through two street lights. The Arena will be on your right. Shuttle buses will be located on Howard Street, which runs along the east side of the Arena.
Directions to free parking at the Arena from I-90 Division Street Exit:
• Go north and drive past the Convention Center, which will be on your left, and continue across the bridge. You will now be on the Ruby Street Couplet. Continue north to Sharp Avenue and take a left. Head west past Division Street two blocks and take a left to Boone Avenue. Take a right and go three blocks; the Arena will be on your left. Park in the lot directly in front of the facility.
To get directly to the Convention Center Complex from I-90:
• Take the Division Street Exit. Go north to Spokane Falls Boulevard and take a left. The Complex will be on your right. Parking lots for a fee are in the Complex and the surrounding area.