About Capital Press
To Reach Us
- Toll free: 800-882-6789
- Main line: 503-364-4431
- Fax: 503-370-4383
- Advertising Fax: 503-364-2692
- Circulation (toll free): 800-882-6789
- FTP Information: Barbara Nipp
- Online: The Digital Media Team
- In person:
1400 Broadway St NESalem, OR 97301
To Place Classified Ads
- Ad fax: 503-364-2692 or 503-370-4383
- Telephone (toll free): 866-435-2965
- Online: Place your ad here!
- Click here to subscribe online
- Or call toll free (800-882-6789) to subscribe or find out more information about our education subscriptions for 4-H, FFA students and teachers.
- Visa and Mastercard accepted
- Subscription changes deadline: 10 a.m. Tuesday
- Mailing Address: Capital Press, P.O. Box 2048, Salem, OR 97308-2048
- News: Contact the main office or the news staff closest to you. Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to Capital Press Newsroom, P.O. Box 2048, Salem, OR 97308-2048. Include a contact telephone number. Submit Online!
- Letters to the Editor: Send your comments on agriculture-related public issues to email@example.com, or mail your letter to Capital Press Opinion, P.O. Box 2048, Salem, OR 97308-2048. Letters should be limited to 300 words. Deadline: Noon Monday. Submit Online!
Capital Press Board of Directors
The Capital Press board advises EO Media Group which operates the Capital Press Agriculture Weekly Newspaper, CapitalPress.com, FarmSeller.com and OnlyAg.com. The board meets three times a year with the Capital Press publisher and other managers to keep abreast of progress with the various media products produced by Capital Press and engage managers in conversation about issues facing the Capital Press and the agriculture industry.Capital Press is a subsidiary of EO Media Group. The members of the Capital Press board are:
- Mike Forrester, President, Salem and Pendleton, Ore., Former Capital Press publisher and Editor Member of EO Media Group board of directors and an owner of the company.
- Steve Forrester, Astoria, Ore., President of EO Media Group board of directors and an owner of the company., Editor and publisher of The Daily Astorian newspaper, Astoria, Ore.
- Kathryn Brown, Pendleton, Ore., Publisher of the East Oregonian newspaper, Pendleton, Ore. Member of EO Media Group board of directors and an owner of the company.
- Sid Freeman, Caldwell, Idaho, A third-generation farmer in Caldwell, Idaho, that grows sugar beets, onions, corn and bean seed. Member of the Canyon County Farm Bureau board for 12 years and served as a local Farm Service Agency committeeman for 11 years.
- Mike Omeg, The Dalles, Ore., An innovative fifth-generation farmer in The Dalles, Oregon, that grows cherries and also raises beef, pork, chickens and turkeys. He graduated from Willamette University with a degree in economics and minored in biology and environmental science. He earned a master's degree in science at Oregon State University, specializing in entomology, and worked for OSU's Extension Service during summers.
EO Media Group Officer
- Chief Operating Officer: John Perry
Capital Press Managers
- Publisher: Mike O'Brien
- Editor: Joe Beach
- Advertising Director: Elizabeth Yutzie Sell
- Production Manager: Barbara Nipp
- Circulation Manager: Samantha McLaren
- Audience Development Specialist: Hannah Brause
- Managing Editor: Carl Sampson, 800-882-6789
- N. California: Tim Hearden, 530-605-3072
- Southern Idaho: Carol Ryan Dumas, 208-860-3898
- Boise, Idaho: Sean Ellis, 208-914-8264
- Eastern Idaho: John O'Connell, 208-421-4347
- Central Washington: Dan Wheat, 509-699-9099
- NE Washington: Matthew Weaver, 509-688-9923
- Oregon: Mateusz Perkowski, 800-882-6789
- Graphic artist: Alan Kenaga, 800-882-6789
Capital Press Family of Websites and Social Media